Duro-Med Contour Lumbar Cushion for Bucket Seats, Black


Customer Rating:
Price : $8.99 (Price updated 2012/07/15)
IN Stock /Usually ships in 1-2 business days


I work for a company to work at least 7 hours / day, and one must drive 10-15 hours / a week. These actions are consecutive. 4 years ago I had pain in the waist and back.
    I am not a doctor. Drug to relieve pain. This suggests that the medical problems that cause pain and lumbar back pain that The ride will not be a pain and back pain. I think the second way is to chair, chair provide comfortable seating and accessories. I looking into the website Health problems of Americans with the work.

      I have found that talking about pain and lumbar pain. It has been suggested to use a chair for Duro-Med Contour Lumbar Cushion for Bucket Seats, to reduce muscle pain from pressure, friction, and built to resist the pressure. Waist and the chair.
       I find the Duro-Med Contour Lumbar Cushion for Bucket Seats on the Internet and order immediately. Service is delivered to the stairs as soon as I get home, Duro-Med Contour Lumbar Cushion for Bucket Seats The rear yard in the back, waist and seat. I do not feel comfortable or uncomfortable pain and can not drive a car. Long time without pain, I used it for 4 months, I was a real pain in the waist and back pain relief, to go away on the third week.



Duro-Med Contour Lumbar Cushion with Strap is the ideal lumbar support to ease lower back pain. It is made of molded, highly-resilient foam. Features an orthopedic design that relieves tension and helps keep sine in proper alignment. The cushion is ideal for travel, home or office use. Included is an attractive, removable and washable cover with convenient straps that help hold the cushion in place.


Technical Details


  • Size 14" x 13"
  • Made to fit bucket seats
  • Ideal lumbar support to ease lower back pain
  • Made of molded, highly-resilient foam
  • Ideal for travel, home or office use


Duro-Med Contour Lumbar Cushion for Bucket Seats, Black



This web site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com "CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME."
ค่าที่ต้องการซ่อน.Duro-Med Contour Lumbar Cushion for Bucket Seats, Black...For some years currently I couldn't sit for any length of your time while not my back symptom. determined to do a body part pillow however wasn't expecting abundant amendment. Boy was I wrong! This pillow (my husband loves his also) is my relief on the couch every night! I take it within the automobile for long journeys. Really, extremely works! I actually have had mine for regarding six months and slowly my back is higher|recuperating|convalescing|recouping|recovering|improving} and better. Not solely will it stop the pain from sitting within the wrong position, however it truly has created an enormous distinction within the remainder of my day, doing chores, bending over, and even sleeping. thus pleased with the easy very little resolution. My seat reception and automobile square measure like bucket seats thus this fits fine. it's onerous cushion and doesn't remove all the place on the seat just like the different Duro Master of Education that I bought and came back. I bought this pillow before {a very|a extremely|a awfully} long road trip and it really saved my back! we've bucket seats in our Ford Freestar van and it absolutely was a good match. I keep it in there all the time currently. there's not a strap purchase mine ne'er affected and if I adjusted it the pillow would keep. I have a 1.5 hr. commute every means, and this body part support is creating a massive improvement in however my back feels at finish|the top|the tip} of every day and therefore the end of every week. This cushion has done wonders for my back, particularly once utilized in the seat of my previous Mercedes 500SL. I extremely suggest it for each long journeys and short ones. They got this one with regards to right. it's agent than their different offerings and fits well within the seat. The covering is slip resistant. on behalf of me it's still a teentsy bit too thick to use on a seat. however compared to stock automobile seats, that the makers simply cant get formed sort of a human back, it's a 100% improvement. i like to recommend it. i'm victimisation this in a {very} descendant XD that has very C-shaped bucket seats. I felt like i used to be perpetually in vertebrate position during this automobile, that once driving a pair of hours everyday started wreaking mayhem on my back. it is a very little too huge for my seat since it's "wings" that stick forward and therefore the cushion back support is not sufficiently small to suit between. It conjointly does not keep in situ as a result of it's too huge, thus I actually have to maneuver it whenever i purchase within the automobile. Not a large deal, considering what proportion higher I feel once i purchase out of the automobile. i am thinking of obtaining the initial version for my seat at work......ซ่อน